I don’t know about you, but I am sick to death of baby carrots, hummus, and men in a boat. What’s a girl to do when she wants to feed herself and her family healthy, yummy snacks? Search on Pinterest, of course! 😉
Here are the pins on my healthy snacking board: yum. yum. yum.
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/klschicago/healthy-snackin/” size=”custom” image_width=”100″ board_width=”900″ board_height=”450″]
Have these 6 Items on Hand for Healthy Snacks:***
1. PB2 – Powdered peanut butter without all the fat! It is great in smoothies and cookies when you want the taste of peanut butter, but not the calories.
2. Greek Yogurt – tons of filling protein. If you don’t like the taste of greek yogurt, put it into your smoothies. My kids devour it in theirs and they are none the wiser. 😉
3. Wraps – use this instead of bread and save some major calories.
4. Turkey slices – super low on calories + protein.
5. Laughing Cow cheese – use these any time you want (NEED) cheese. Only 30 calories for a triangle of cheese, tons of great flavors.
6. Dark chocolate morsels. Do I need to convince you of this?
***Not counting the fruits and veggies, of course! Frozen or fresh (Try to stay away from canned, if at all possible.)
What are your go-to snacks? Share your ideas in the comments below!
I hope this gives you some fresh ideas for healthy snacks! If you enjoyed this post, make sure to subscribe today!
Subscribers receive a once a week re-cap of the weekly posts, plus bonus content!
SIGN UP TODAY for the MINI-MARRIAGE CHALLENGE
Register for a FREE 5-Day Mini-Marriage Workshop. It's packed full of great lessons, encouragement, activities and printables to give you a happy marriage!