Has it happened to you already? Your kids made it home with their Math homework, they are confused and need help. But….they forgot their Math school book in their locker…at school!!! Drama, tears, and googling ensues. This has happened multiple times at our house since school started a week and a half ago. 😱
We won’t even mention how heavy those school books are. If you have a couple in your backpack, it’s hard to lift it off the floor! So, what’s a kid (& a parent to do?)
Solve the problem of missing school books by buying your own to keep at home!
What? Isn’t that expensive? Not at all! You can purchase them for a couple dollars a piece + shipping. If you find a place where you can purchase multiple textbooks, you will save on the shipping as well.
HERE’S HOW TO ORDER USED SCHOOL BOOKS ONLINE:
- Take pictures of your child’s textbook ISBN numbers. (see example)
- Search Amazon for that ISBN.
- Go to the USED section.
- Find the quality you are looking for.
- Now search in that particular book store to find all the books you want to order (you will save a bundle on shipping, instead of purchasing for 10 different used book stores.)
- Enjoy studying with the text books at your fingertips.
I hope this takes some of the stress off your “homework” plate. You should be able to purchase all the used school books for under $20 a child. Maybe you don’t need all of them? I am just ordering the ones that always have homework, (Math book…I’m looking at you!)
When you are done with the school books, save them for your younger children, give to a family with younger kids, or donate them to the school! They will appreciate your “super-momness”!!
Looking for more back-to-school posts?
- Make a comfy, happy homework station
- Confused about giving your pre-teen freedoms?
- Backpack storage in a small space
SIGN UP TODAY for the MINI-MARRIAGE CHALLENGE
Register for a FREE 5-Day Mini-Marriage Workshop. It's packed full of great lessons, encouragement, activities and printables to give you a happy marriage!