I know you love your honey-pie! But, do you want to make sure they know it, too? Are you looking for something to do or give your special someone something let’s them know they are loved? Here are some awesome ideas (oh, & by the way, some are FREE, the others are SUPER-BARGAINS!)
VALENTINES DAY GIFT IDEAS: 💋
(Reminder: Prices change like mad leading up to a holiday like Valentine’s Day. I might post this and the price changes an hour later! If this happens to you, I apologize! The Ebates sign-up sale of $10 cash back won’t change. If the prices are still good, I wouldn’t wait.)
1. Make a special and decadent breakfast for them. Heart-shaped pancakes or these amazing strawberries dipped in chocolate. Yum! Or, try this crazy good Pink Hot Cocoa recipe instead of their morning coffee. Doesn’t everyone deserve to begin their day with chocolate? 😉
2. Get flowers for a bargain!
First, go to Ebates. If you’re not a member, get $10 cash just for signing up. Ebates is incredible & is FREE to join. When shopping online, just go to Ebates first, then click through to the store you are shopping at. Generally I receive 2 – 5% back off of my online purchases. But, sometimes, I can get 20% off and today is one of those days! Shopping for flowers for your mom or special someone for Valentine’s Day? Send them beautiful flowers at a fraction of the cost!
- Register for Ebates: $10 cash back
- Then click on the store FTD. They are having some major sales for roses, tulips…choose your poison! Sale prices + the Ebates cash back 20% (today only)!
- You can get these 12 mixed roses for only $23.99 (sale price). Ebates will give you 20% cash back in the amount of $4.80. The total amount you will pay, after cash back, is only $9.19!
- Or, you can purchase these adorable tulips for only $28.99 (sale price). Ebates 20% cash back $5.80 + sign up $10 cash back = $13.19
3. Try a new restaurant. Search on Restaurant.com and find a $25 gift certificate for only $2! Use Promo Code LOVE when you checkout. (p.s. Ebates has a 10% cash back on any purchase at Restaurants.com, too!)
4. Try an experience! Go to Groupon or Living Social for an experience. (One time, we did a trapeze date. I discovered my fear-of-heights on that one! 😉
- Go to Ebates then, click on Groupon – you will receive 9% cash back.
5. Take time for your marriage – Sign up for the 21-Day Marriage Challenge. It’s only $1 a day and will make a huge difference in your marriage! Unlike a book that you go through by yourself, this e-course has lesson videos you watch together, then you read through that day’s lesson. There are questions to help you gain a deeper understanding of each other. It’s positive, fun & will bring you closer together! (Each lesson takes about 15 minutes.) Isn’t that what you truly want for Valentine’s Day?
Disclosure: If you purchase anything from links in this email or others that I send, I may receive some kind of affiliate commission. However, I only ever mention products I love and would recommend whether I was being compensated or not. Thank you so much for your support of Families That Stick blog!
SIGN UP TODAY for the MINI-MARRIAGE CHALLENGE
Register for a FREE 5-Day Mini-Marriage Workshop. It's packed full of great lessons, encouragement, activities and printables to give you a happy marriage!