I am sharing a CSA this year with my neighbor and friend, Rene. I love the beauty of all colorful produce that is just starting! THIS is the most wonderful time of the year! I am going to challenge myself to share a new dish each week using that weeks’ ingredients.
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalepeno pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 c Swiss chard, cleaned and torn to bite size
- 1/2 c white wine
- 2 c vege stock
- Lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Saute onions on low in olive oil for 20 minutes, add jalepeno and garlic for 10 more minutes.
- 2. In another pan, place zucchini + 2 cups of water, simmer for 10 minutes. Add S&P.
- 3. Add the onion mixture and the Swiss chard.
- 3. Deglaze the onion pan with white wine and warm vege stock, if needed. Add to soup pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat, purée until smooth with immersion blender. Add lemon juice, cayenne peppers, S&P to taste.
SIGN UP TODAY for the MINI-MARRIAGE CHALLENGE
Register for a FREE 5-Day Mini-Marriage Workshop. It's packed full of great lessons, encouragement, activities and printables to give you a happy marriage!